Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am writing because I am seriously bored at work. It is a perfectly raining day and I am stuck at work looking at the rain instead of sleeping and enjoying it. Today is one of those days you turn out all the light and just snuggle in your blanket and sleep off and on all day. Well at least I can dream.
Saturday I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival at Botanical Gardens. It was the perfect day and weather. Cool breezes were whistling through the trees and whirling the cherry blossoms in a delightful dance. Mickey (I am butchering her name) and Rachel were working at the origami table and taught Tiffany and I how to do Ninja stars and Samurai hats.It was fun, fun, fun. The best moment of the day was when this little boy was bothering this goose, and the goose ran up to him and bit his leg. JUSTICE! I thought it was hilarious.

I am going to post some photos later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully. I have photos of the goose, but unfortunately not the biting incident.

4 comments:

  1. Hehehe, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, you are so crazy. :) I definitely agree with you on sleeping the day away. I haven't done that in forever. Life is so busy now it makes one wish that he or she were young again and their only worry was what to eat, what game to play, and who to play it with. Ahh, we can dream. :) I hope you're having a fantabulous day girl!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julia. All of your comments are so true. I try to make everyday fantabulous (by the way great word!)

    I promise Elana that I will get some pictures up for you to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rainy days too! Hot chocolate, a movie, and some popcorn are the perfect companions on a day like that. OMG! The goose incident was soooooo funny! I really am glad to know that you saw it too! For a minute there, I thought I was the only one, but thank goodness you saw it. That is just one of those things that you HAD TO SEE! An explanation couldn't do it justice!

    ReplyDelete