Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello Everyone,

It has been months since I posted, but Facebook just lets me tell all details in one minute. I have become reliant on Facebook and for its Burger King approach of Your Way Every Day (I think that is their approach, it sounds like it anyway). We just had a fun Fall festival, though this one family was taking picture of their whole family like we were Olen Mills or something. it wasn't just the whole family but individal pictures, pictures with another person, with the baby, with the Husband... Poor Bro. Biscotto, he was very nice about the whole thing.

I brought the two kids that I babysitt and whom I adore to the Fall Festival. I have babysatt turner since she was about 9 months and she is 7 now and Smith since he was born and he is now 2. I am Miss Robin and "Ra Ra". Pictures will be up soon.

Though life has not gone exactly like I Planned this year, I know God can see me at any time.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Robin, this is the first time I have seen this. We still have the photo from that fall festival on our fridge. We miss you!! We cannot wait to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete