Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun Times?

Well here I am for the second time blogging. I would love to blog more but it takes so much energy and I get tired just thinking about it. In two months I receive my paralegal certificate from Samford, but strangely, I have been slacking off in school, i.e. not studying, and finding staring at the wall more entertaining than listening in class. Good Times, Good Times!! But anyway, i digress.

This past Saturday I took Ephraim, Mario, Andrew, Stephan, and my cousin , Jyre, to Atlanta and Augusta, Ga for shopping and fun. they are the craziest people when put together and they obviously think I am one of the guys because they can go way out there sometimes. But we had alot of fun and hopefully we can do that again sometime. I do have pictures and will post them soon. Underground and Above ground Atlanta was fun and there were some characters there, and the shops had cool clothes. Of course they would, its Atlanta.

I am trying to get everything out now because it may be days before I come back. Hopefully I will. Tiffany made awesome Taco Soup the other night, it was very delicious. I hate school, i never want to see another class room or book in my life if I am on the receiving end. I have missed the last two church services and I will not miss anymore hopefully. I am beginning to really not like my job, but thank God I have one. I am finding myself more content with life, Hallelujah ( Did I spell that right?) I am worried my cat may not make it when I leave the country, knowing my family. I love my nephew and do not see him often. And I will stop right there because this is too much.

Good Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment