Friday, March 13, 2009

Why Me?

Seriously Why ME? Because I am the only one that is stupid enough to tell my mom yes so easily. I am always stuck babysitting for my mom while she runs off somewhere. Not that I don't mind helping her but it gets old after an hour and the kids start fighting and talking back to me. Uggg!! I got through it though, but the best way to punish kids is to make them clean their room. They hate it. Anyway I am home now and I am tired. I must admit Carlos the one year old is pretty cute. He is a stand in for my nephew whom I miss.

My dog has been acting weird and I fear he is going senile with his old Age. My cat is just going with the flow and staying outside more. He loves it out there in the cold. Not that anyone cares! But I feel our animals are like family and I tell my family they better not yell at the animals for anything. And of course we get into it from there. Just a typical day at the Brantley's house. But seriously our family loves animals and have had our dog for over 10 years. Our other dog Belle died from old age (at the vet) MAY SHE REST IN PEACE. She was a sweet, wonderful dog.

Well have a nice night everyone and hug family and animals!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok so only yell at the kids and not the animals? We have it so backwards in my house..lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, well I am getting better at not being so stern with kids. I guess I just don't know how to rationally react when a smart mouth 9 and 12 year old are getting smart with me. It is funny I just tell them "I am not my mom, your mom, or your peer. You will not talk back to me, because I will nip it in the bud really quick." I don't think they said another word to me that night. :)

    ReplyDelete