Thursday, February 26, 2009

New to Blogging

Tiffany has been after me to Blog and so here I am. She helped me put up the cool wallpaper and told me how to set up the page. What a good Best Friend. I hope everyone will follow my blog whenever I put one up. I am home sick today so I am just lying in bed with nothing to do. I should be studying, but I am going to? The answer is NO! But maybe I will. I am now going to bother my sister with a phone call with nothing to say, which she hates. She will eventually tell me bye and hang up on me, and then I will call my mom and do the same thing. Oh well, don't feel sorry for me, it is a way of life. Bye for today!

4 comments:

  1. Robin needs....(I looked up "Robin needs" at google.com...here it goes...
    1. Robin needs help going downhill

    2. Robin needs about 40 calories a day

    3. Robin needs your help

    4. Robin needs somebody to love

    5. Robin needs Facebook

    6. Robin needs to get a clue

    7. Robin needs to catch up on some things

    8. Robin needs fewer distractions in the classroom

    9. Robin needs help

    10.Robin needs to be in the next batfilm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I am so glad you are on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to get your butt on here and start posting stuff!!! Lol! I will help you post pics, but first, like I said, you must put them on your computer first. A good place to keep your pics for later, easy use is www.picasaweb.com. You should start uploading them there.

    ReplyDelete