Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sanxiang City China

The following are some pictures from Sanxiang City, China.  Let me tell you about China, first there are no FDA laws, no traffic laws, no sanitation laws, and no child safety laws.  The food is very good but it is best not to question what some things are.  My first meal was a huge meal for one person and I had to take it back to my apartment to eat.  The little restaurants here gives you bowls of food with a small plate and small bowl to eat from, but everyone usually eat straight from the bowls of plates and share it by eating from the same platter with chopsticks.  It is healthy but the Chinese use everything from the animals they cook, nothing goes to waste.  They give you whole fish and whole chicken including the head, but they sort of decorate it or just leave it hanging limply.  It is an experience.  Hope you enjoy the pictures!

 You have to cross the street at your own peril.  It is literally a life and death situation.
 The covered motorbikes are called tricycles by the Chinese and Rickashaws or Tik Tik that my friend from Sweden likes to call them. It is illegal in China, but they are great modes of transportation and I think they pay a bribe or lets call it a "fine" to the police to keep operating.  Sometimes they drive really fast which is why I like to get a woman driver.

 This is my apartment that I can see from my school.

 Chicken and pork heart soup to make women beautiful and men strong.  Like I said, every part of the animal, but we also put tofu, lettuce, and turnips in it so it was not so bad.  The broth was delicious.
 This was my meal by myself.  It only cost me 30 yuan.  Which is $4.93 US dollars. Tofu, Greens, seaweed soup, and rice.







No comments:

Post a Comment